Previous names: Dial Square, Royal Arsenal, Woolwich Arsenal
Google
 

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Eduardo: “Recovery time depends on me” (video of Croatian TV interview from his home)


By Aries

Eduardo has given, what he calls, his first interview to the media to Croatian TV channel (HRT).

He called it his first interview because he claimed that what “The News Of The World” has reported was not an interview he accepted to give!

Nevertheless the Croatian TV interview took place in his London home and Eduardo is seen speaking to the camera sitting on his home settee, in crutches of course.

He got up later in the interview and had a little walk around his living room for the benefit of the cameras.

You can watch the interview, which is in two parts, on the video screens on the right hand side of this page.

Eduardo looked relaxed and well within himself showing that he has come to terms with his predicament.

“I feel much easier, I feel better, I`ve recovered in my head.
He even saw a positive aspect out of a bad situation…

“I won`t see football for half a year, but I am glad I will spend a lot of time with my family instead.


These are the people who give me support. It was worse for them than it was for me, I had to calm them down and say everything would be fine. The important thing is that we are all together”

But he complained that he does not have any peace for the telephone calls he keeps getting.

“I haven`t had any peace. I kept getting telephone calls. Now I need peace most of all, after that everything will be OK”

Eduardo will be in crutches for about one month after which he will go to Brazil and continue his recovery.

"I will be wearing the cast for another four weeks and then we`ll see what will happen.

I was recommended rehabilitation in Brazil, in Rio de Janeiro, with the Brazilian team`s doctor. Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Roberto Carlos and others treated their minor injuries there".

He also said that he couldn’t put a time frame for his come back only that he will be back.

“I will surely come back. I don’t want to rush things or say I will be stronger or weaker than before, only that I’ll come back.

“I’ve heard all sorts of prognosis, but the recovery time will depend on me alone, on the situation in my head and my psychological state”

From the interview Eduardo looks that he has the mental strength to get through this ordeal and come back stronger.

Get well Eduardo.




Ancelotti, Maldini, Kaka, Gattuso, Berlusconi you took a hell of a beating! (plus player ratings)

Wenger’s single change for Milan can bring multiple benefits

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you saying Eduardo 'claims' it's his first interview. Are you seriously saying you believe the NOTW rather than what Eduardo himself is stating on camera?

Anonymous said...

Eduardo looks strong and in very good mental state. This bodes well for his recovery time.

Anonymous said...

Actually,good post. thx

Anonymous said...

Money is so intangible, its almost like a promise and a piece of paper.