Previous names: Dial Square, Royal Arsenal, Woolwich Arsenal
Google
 

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Eduardo speculates on his return

By Aries

Eduardo as you may know has returned to his native Brazil attending Ronaldo’s Clinic R9 every day.

He had hoped that he would be allowed the time to be with the Croatia team during their efforts to do well in the oncoming Euro 2008.

However he has now taken doctor’s advice and has decided to stay behind and concentrate 100% on his recovery program.

“According to the rehabilitation plan, I will continue to work in Brazil and watch the Euro from here. I really wanted to be with the boys, but it is impossible.

The Brazilian television will transmit all the games. I will support for Croatia with all my heart”

Speaking to the Croatian press he stated that he is very happy with physiotherapy treatment.

“I am working a lot. I undertake physiotherapy every day and now I feel much better. Everything is going according to schedule and I stick to the programme” he said.

A long recovery is ahead of him but from what he said he could return to football if all goes well as early as September.

“It all depends on the physiotherapy. This could take four, five months; it is still not possible to say precisely when. It will depend on how the doctors estimate my recovery”.

Speaking about Croatia’s chances in the Euro he felt that it will be tough for them but not impossible.

“If we get through the first round and get to the semis, then everything is possible” he said.

He had some very nice words to say about Croatia’s coach Bilic.

“I often speak with Slaven Bilic, I call him, we talk about the national team. He always asks me how my recovery is going on. He is a lovely person”

Eduardo is not expected back in England until he is ready to start using his foot again.






Vela and Santos like Fabregas and Messi: World stars in the making

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

GET WELL DUDU // ARSENAL BUY A WORLD CLASS KEEPER SOMEDAY.

Anonymous said...

Arsenal were robbed of Dudu's talent and finishing ability last season, its my belief that if he hadnt been injured we would have won the league. Thats how important he is to our squad. Come back when you feel ready and not one moment too soon. Get well soon mate. Good luck on your recovery.

Anonymous said...

I still believe Dudu was deliberately injured to stop Arsenal. prior to the Birmingham game,the gunners were going great guns.We will never know but the red faced's former protege from Aberdeen probably wanted to do his ex boss a favour.
Anyway to cut the story short, I am glad bc are now in the championship and I hope they stay ther for the next ten years for robbing Arsenal of dudu's goals.

Anonymous said...

I still believe Dudu was deliberately injured to stop Arsenal. prior to the Birmingham game,the gunners were going great guns.We will never know but the red faced's former protege from Aberdeen probably wanted to do his ex boss a favour.
Anyway to cut the story short, I am glad bc are now in the championship and I hope they stay ther for the next ten years for robbing Arsenal of dudu's goals.

Anonymous said...

Yes. Dudu was just hitting the stride when he was taken out by Martin "Cant hurt a fly" Taylor. I had willed for Birmingham to be relegated from that day onwards. I am so glad they are back to where they belong, especially with some of the comments that came from idiots like Larsson and Stephen Kelly. I seriously hope BC and its players have a limited career.

Anonymous said...

This is great! Thanks for posting news about Dudu's recovery. Really appreciate it. :)

Anonymous said...

conversationalhypnosis -
conversational hypnosis -
copy n profit -
credit secrets bible -
cure angular cheilitis -
cure morning sickness -
dirty talking guide -
domain tweak system -
dotcom income secrets -
duplicate file cleaner -
earth4energy -
earth 4 energy -
easy launcher -
easy system cleaner -
eatstopeat -
eat stop eat -
eczema free forever -
email finder -
energy 2 green -
error nuker -
evidence smart -
fat burning furnace -
fat loss 4 idiots -
final sync -
fitness model program -
fit yummy yummy -
flattenyourabs -
forex enterprise -
governmentregistry -
government registry -
home job stop -
homemadeenergy -
home made energy -
how do i get him back -

Anonymous said...

hyper vre -
keyword spy pro -
kingdom of pets -
mafia war secrets -
malware bot -
master cleanse secrets -
maternityacupressure -
maternity acupressure -
maximum paid surveys -
meet your sweet -
mobile tv pro -
musclegainingsecrets -
muscle gaining secrets -
my dish biz -
one minute cure -
paid surveys online -
panic away -
pc tv 4 me -
pdf creator -
perfect optimizer -
pick the gender of your baby -
plr wholesaler -
private niche empire -
project quick cash -
public records pro -
pull your ex back -
quick article pro -
quit smoking today -
reality creation secrets -
reg clean -
regi cleanse -
registry easy -
registry fix -
registry winner -